Hare: Hash Shag, Ugly Mike, Cock Knocker
Venue: Sungei Sundat - Ulu Yam
Scribe: Don Cheang
Comic: Dave Settergren
* Take old winding road North,
* Slip right at Ulu Yam bridge
* Stop when you find us.
* Take Jalan Kutching North from KL
* KM 0 - At the Batu Caves Roundabout take the 3 o'clock exit and Zero Trip meter
* KM 1.1 - Take the second left down the ramp towards the Batu Caves and at KM 1.4 -turn left again signposted Ulu Yam, then go over railway tracks and get into right hand lane.
* KM 2.3 -Turn right at the traffic lights with the Mosque on your right and head through Selayang town,
* KM 6 -Go past the Petronas on the left and then
* KM 6.5 -Take the right hand turn following signs to UIu Yam.
* Go up the hill and then down alongside the beautiful Dam and through the forests for 23km. At this stage, pause for a moment and think of how great it would be to have been born English. If you are English - sound your horn in triumph.
* KM 29.7 go through Kampung Pasir and then Cross over the bridge and turn Right at the T junction - Direction Sungi Sundat
* Through village over 4 speed bumps and past the cement mixers - the road then turns into gravel track and bears right at KM 30.6, sing a rousing English song to keep your spirits up
* keep going for another 2-3km Eventually you will find the hares cars.
* Park here along the side of the road
- Parking is along the side of the gravel road - if you want an early exit park further down the hill and walk
- Please leave space for the beer truck as noted
- There will be a short circle and an extensive ON-ON instead.
The Venue will be at the Linatex site in Batu Caves with fine food, entertainment from the English, dancing and a show of English refinement.
- Bring your own Wine if you don't like beer.
- T-shirts will be distributed at the on-on
Directions to the On-ON:
- Head back down the road and through the Kampong
- At the Bridge, Turn Left and Zero Trip meter
- Follow road to Batu Caves - all the way back the way you came. Careful of the tight corners.....
- 21.3km T Junction Turn left through Selayang
- 25km Left at the traffic lights by the Mosque
- 25.7km Over the railway tracks and turn right, under the flyover and right again onto the highway signposted KL
- Stay in the left hand lane
- 26.4km Filter into left lane - signposted KL GO SLOW
- 26.8km Filter left again, left hand lane
- 27.0km Turn left into side road signposted Linatex
- Follow the road through to the venue!