Venue: Genting Valley
Hare: Tracy Binchan
Scribe: Neil Campbell
set waze / google maps to 3.469800 101.687795 or N 3 - 28' 11.28" E 101 - 41' - 16.062"
If your phone battery is dead ....
- Aim for Selayang and take old Ipoh road making use of the new Rawang bypass
- Head up the old Ipoh road (Number 1) until you see the sign for Ulu Yam Bahru and Genting Highland
- Turn right at the traffic lights onto the B113 , set tripmeter to zero
- At 4.0 km turn left onto the B66 signposted Genting Highlands
- At 6km turn left - signposted Happy Pond
- Follow this road until 9km, then turn right onto B114
- At about 11.5 km turn right at HHH sign into run-site.
ON-ON: 218 restaurant (on the way back to the Rawang Bypass
Waze restoran 218 or:
Drive back to Serendah and exit. At traffic lights at BHP petrol station reset trip meter. At 300 meters turn right and drive for another 600 meters. Restaurant is on RHS.
Note : If you reach the traffic lights at Sg Choh you have gone too far.