MERDEKA RUN 2018
Theme : Sayangi Malaysiaku
Venue: Fish Valley Semenyih, Selangor
Hare: Amy Lee
Co-Hares: Jeff Khoo & Team Harapan
Scribe: Ted Parslow
Comic: Norman Lim
GPS: 2.96963 N, 101.86913 E
Waze: Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant
Find your way to Semenyih town
- Take the Cheras Highway E7 or the Silk Highway heading towards Semenyih
- Exit at 2101A bear left and follow signs to Semenyih
- Follow this road for 2.5km to Semenyih, passing through 2 sets of traffic lights
- At 3rd traffic lights, zero trip meter
- Turn left to B19 Jalan Sg Lalang / Kuala Klawang / Nirvana Memorial Park
- Proceed 3.2km and turn right to Taman Sri Haneco / Fish Valley
- Cross bridge at 3.4km and go straight
- @ 4km turn left into Fish Valley and go slowly along the track road passing the fish ponds on both sides
- Immediately after the Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant (On On restaurant) turn right and cross the wooden bridge with caution, then go straight up follow Hash sign to the parking area
- Look for Haremobile V8839 and park in an orderly fashion, this is a private parking reserved by the Hare for this Merdeka Run event
On On : Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant, 200m away from run site.
1) THIS IS SPECIAL CELEBRATION RUN WITH FREEBIES AND FOOD ETC. GUEST/VISITOR FEE IS RM80 & GUEST KIDS PAY RM20 WITH NO FREEBIE
2) Please do not litter and keep the area clean, take your trash with you.
3) No late starters. You do not want to miss the circle and on-on, be on time.