Venue: Bundoora Estate, Ulu Yam
Hare: Nigel Butterfield
Scribe: Looi Soon Cheng
Comic: Neil C
Directions: GPS N3 25’34.51” E101 40’46.57” or
Waze ''Balai Polis Ulu Yam Baru'' and follow thereafter per below
OPTION 1 - Dam Road
Get onto the Jalan Kuching / MRR2 Roundabout and take exit towards Kuantan/Batu Caves. Set Trip meter to 0km as you exit roundabout
- 0.2km slip off left alongside new shop houses.
- 0.4km keep right (1 o'clock)
- 0.6km left
- 0.8km right at traffic lights (mosque on right)
- 4.9km right towards Ulu Yam
- 27.4km after bridge over river turn left at T junction (you are now entering Ulu Yam)
- 28.3km turn right in centre of village (sign post Genting). Zero Trip meter.
- at 0.3 km pass police station on left, immediately look for right turn at 0.5km, Blue Sign Bundoora Sdn Bhd, TURN RIGHT here.
- Drive slowly through Kampong, (many children, dogs, chickens etc playing). at about 2km look for Bundoora Sdn Bhd Sign .
- at 2.1 km turn Left to Bundoora Sdn Bhd. Cross bridge, enter Bundoora Ranch, Keep Right, follow signs to parking after the Ranch in the Oil Palm.
OPTION 2: via Highway and Rawang
Take the NKVE north to Rawang and exit at junction 116. TURN RIGHT and zero trip meter at traffic lights just after Rawang toll. Go through Rawang & Serendah on the old road to Batang Kali/Ipoh.
TURN RIGHT at traffic lights route B66 towards "Ulu Yam Baru/Genting Highlands". Reset trip meter to zero at traffic lights!
Then: At 1.5km Petronas Service Station on your left, at 1.9km digital traffic lights. Go Straight.
Drive another 1.8 km past Yat Lott Fatt Fatt Restaurant.
Pass the turn to Genting Highlands. Drive another 2 km and look for Left Turn to Bundoora Sdn Bhd.
(If you pass Ulu Yam Baharu Police Station you have gone too far by 0.5km).
Drive approx 1.6 km slowly through Kampong, (many children, dogs, frogs, wogs, hogs, logs, chickens etc playing). Look for Bundoora Sdn Bhd Sign.
Turn Left to Bundoora Sdn Bhd. Cross bridge, enter Bundoora Ranch, Keep Right, follow signs to parking after the Ranch in the Oil Palm.
OPTION 3 - Rawang Bypass
Take the Rawang Bypass off Jalan Kuching then follow directions above from Serendah.
Note: Bug repellent is recommended (some mosquitoes and sand flies)
On On: TBA