Run-site:Janda Baik (Kampung Orang Asli Hulu Chemperuh)
Hare: Samantha Lee & many Chinese.
Scribe: Victoria DeSilva
Comic: New committee
in the veggie patch
GPS : N 03 18.458 E 101 53.281
1. Find your way to Karak Highway and head towards Kuantan.
2. Keep LEFT after the tunnel, look for turnoff signpost Janda Baik/Genting Sempah.
3. Set "0" tripmeter at round-about behind MacDonald's at Genting Sempah R & R.
4. Turn LEFT, 9 O'clock. Towards Bentong/Janda Baik.
5. At +-4.4 km, turn RIGHT at T-junction, pass under an arch. Look for ELEKTRISOLA sign
Note: This is the T-junction you have to turn RIGHT from the run site for the On-on.
6. At +-7.0 km, T-junction, go straight.
7. At +-11.0 km, keep RIGHT. ILMU at right
8. At +-11.9 km, go straight
9. At +- 12.4 km, T=junction, go straight.
10. At +-14.8 km, park carefully and tightly, very narrow laterite road, keep to one side only.
- THERE WILL BE TWO RUNS of various length.
- THE TRAIL WILL PASS BY A VEGGIE FARM. DO NOT STEP ON or PICK THE VEGETABLES.
GPS : N 03 21.180 E 101 49.606
Garden View Restaurant, Bukit Tinggi, www.bukit.com.my 016-9630222, 09-2330282
1. 0 your tripmeter. Drive back to Bentong Road.
2. At +- 10.0 km, Pass under the arch, turn RIGHT at *T-junction towards Bentong.
3.(+-50m) Immediately, turn LEFT towards Bukit Tinggi, look for signpost.
4. (+-100m), turn LEFT at T-junction in front of police station.
5. (+-300m), passing row of restaurants on your left. Turn RIGHT at T-junction.
6. (+-800m), look for Garden View Restaurant on your RIGHT. Ample parking space.
To return to KL, turn RIGHT coming out from Garden View's car park, +-200m turn LEFT to Karak Highway.