'mouseover' to pause carousel, reload page for a new random
Advance information... Run 2204 June 8th 2019 Helen Brooks:
Venue : Acacia Retreat Karak ( http://www.theacacia.my/ )
On On : On site – beers and softies available
Option to stay at the resort:
Rm100 with breakfast per person (twin sharing basis)
Rm 30 with breakfast per person (for camping with own tent)
If interested, please give us names and payment before 8 May 2019 (non –refundable).
After which you’ll have to do your own booking directly.
As it’s a twin sharing basis, either find a room partner or else pay the difference for single occupancy.
NEXT RUN ——————
Run 2198, Dutch Connection Run
Date: 27 April 2019
Venue: Bundoora (Ulu Yam)
Hare: Bas Beekkerk
Co-Hares: The Dutch Connection
Scribe: Virginia Tan
- Take your usual route to Hulu Yam via the dam road
- (Or the Rawang bypass and tun right at the Antara Gapi traffic lights)
- At the bridge turn left into Hulu Yam
- Turn right at junction in the middle of the village and follow signpost towards Genting Highlands and Hulu Renning
- At 200 m you will pass the Police station on your left
- After 100 m turn right (1st HHH sign)
- You Will pass under a banner
- Follow the road for 2 km until you see green sign Bundaara on the right side of the road
- Turn left there (2nd HHH sign)
- Cross bridge and keep right (follow HHH Sign)
- Then turn right under the red and white barrier (HHH sign)
- Runsite at the Bundarah Estate entrance (you’ll find a melee of dutch cars).
New Lucky Light Restaurant
- From runsite drive back to the road and turn RIGHT
- At T-Junction turn RIGHT for Batang Kali.
- At the traffic lights next to the Shell Station, turn left and park.
AND THE NEXT ————
Date: 04 May 2019
Venue: Bukit Tagar (close ot the highway)
Hare: Priya Hercus
Co-hares: Colin Hercus
Scribe: Bas Beekkerk
Comic: Png SW
- Take the N-S highway North to exit 119, Bukit Tagar.
- At the *TOLL*, set your tripmeter
- Go straight for about 1.8km and make a U-turn
- Drive for 800m turn sharp left onto a small dirt road and follow hash
- (If you go too far, U-turn just before the toll and repeat!)
Three Elements Restaurant (formerly the Triple Round)
1, Jalan Melati 2b
Bandar Bukit Beruntung