'mouseover' to pause carousel, reload page for a new random
Advance information... Run 2204 June 8th 2019 Helen Brooks:
Venue : Acacia Retreat Karak ( http://www.theacacia.my/ )
On On : On site – beers and softies available
Option to stay at the resort:
Rm100 with breakfast per person (twin sharing basis)
Rm 30 with breakfast per person (for camping with own tent)
If interested, please give us names and payment before 8 May 2019 (non –refundable).
After which you’ll have to do your own booking directly.
As it’s a twin sharing basis, either find a room partner or else pay the difference for single occupancy.
NEXT RUN ——————
Run 2197, St George's Day Run
Date: 20 April 2019
Venue: Denai Alam, Persiaran Neutron
Hare: Mark Taylor
Co-hare: Charles Lee
Scribe: Virginia Tan
Comic: Peter Miller
Adult: - RM80, includes freebies and after run snacks
Child: - RM20, includes after run snacks but no freebie
- Take NKVE (E1) to Exit 103 Lebuhraya Guthrie
- At toll trip meter
- At 0.3km follow sign for E35 Lebuhraya Guthrie
- At 3.8km pass toll booth
- At 7.6km take Exit 3505 Bkt Subang. This is the exit to Denai Alam.
- At top of ramp turn left (signed Bkt Subang) onto Persiaran Elektron
- Pass McDonalds on your left and at 8.8km turn left at first roundabout (9 o'clock exit) onto Persiaran Neutron
- Go to end of road passing straight through 3 roundabouts (12 o'clock exits)
On Site - please bring your own tables and chairs
AND THE NEXT ————
Run 2198, Dutch Connection Run
Date: 27 April 2019
Venue: Bundoora (Ulu Yam)
Hare: Bas Beekkerk
Co-Hares: The Dutch Connection
Scribe: Virginia Tan
- Take your usual route to Hulu Yam via the dam road
- (Or the Rawang bypass and tun right at the Antara Gapi traffic lights)
- At the bridge turn left into Hulu Yam
- Turn right at junction in the middle of the village and follow signpost towards Genting Highlands and Hulu Renning
- At 200 m you will pass the Police station on your left
- After 100 m turn right (1st HHH sign)
- You Will pass under a banner
- Follow the road for 2 km until you see green sign Bundaara on the right side of the road
- Turn left there (2nd HHH sign)
- Cross bridge and keep right (follow HHH Sign)
- Then turn right under the red and white barrier (HHH sign)
- Runsite at the Bundarah Estate entrance (you’ll find a melee of dutch cars).
New Lucky Light Restaurant
- From runsite drive back to the road and turn RIGHT
- At T-Junction turn RIGHT for Batang Kali.
- At the traffic lights next to the Shell Station, turn left and park.