1) Jalan Kuching then Rawang Bypass
- Take old Route 1 north towards Kuala Kubu Baru (KKB) via Serendah and Rasa
- At KKB junction / traffic lights, turn left to Stesen KTM
- Pass exit to new railway station on left
- Proceed over bridge over railway
- You are at the run-site
2) Via NKVE:
- Exit KL on N-S Expressway
- Exit NSE @ Bukit Beruntung @ exit 118,
- turn right at first T-junction past toll.
- Proceed ~2km & turn left, follow signs for Rasa
- At Rasa, keep left and turn left on to Old Route 1 north towards Kuala Kubu Baru (KKB)
- As above
Kuala Kubu Baru - restaurant to be confirmed
AND THE NEXT ————
Run 2172 - 27 October 2018
Venue: Bukit Tinggi / Jada Baik (after SMK Bukit Tinggi)
Hare: Tommy Chin
Scribe: Jonathan Hawarth
- Leave KL by way of Karak Highway.
- After the tunnel / terowong, zero tripmeter and carry on. Pass McDonald's on your Right.
- Approximately 4.5km, turn Left and then, Right, right after that.
- Go through underpass and hit T-junction shortly after. You are now in Bukit Tinggi.
- Turn Left and stay on this barely used, very long and winding road till you see SMK Bukit Tinggi, on the Right.
- Drive on slightly further. A hash sign 'HHH' on the Right shall suddenly appear. Turn right and park.